How to do synology router setup vpn
If you want to do the synology router setup vpn, you are at the right place. Here, we will provide you some simple steps to do the setup. For that, follow the instructions below.
- First of all, you have to click Standard VPN and go to SSTP.
- Next, tick Enable SSTP VPN server.
- Now,see how many active licenses for the premium features are installed.
- For adding licenses, you have to go to License on the left panel.
- Then, you have to choose a client IP range as virtual IP addresses available for clients.
- To add more, you have to go to Object and then to Address Pool.
- You can create an URL for SSTP VPN using Synology’s DDNS hostname or a customized domain name.
- Then, specify the port for connections.
- After that, you have to prevent a user from creating multiple connections.
- Click Apply to finish the setup.
- Now, complete the setup procedure using the steps on the screen.